Here are instructions for setting up the monitoring rules for Citrix License Server that Goliath packaged into the technology. Depending on what you are looking to monitor custom monitoring rules can also be created as well.
- Add the Citrix License Server(s) into Goliath (if they are not already) and install the agent. See agent installation articles below.
- Go to the Configure - Monitoring Rules page in the Goliath interface
- Click the menu button and then chose the submenu option Import/Export Rules.
- In the dialog that opens, select Import Monitoring Rules and click OK.
- At the top of the pop-up you will see the option for Citrix License Server, select it and click ok (keeping all other default options checked)
- Wait about 2-3 mins and then go to Configure - Groups
- Edit the Citrix License Server Group and click the button for Servers/Devices
- Select your Citrix License Server(s) and then click OK to save (twice).
- These rules are now applied to your Citrix License Server(s) for monitoring only, but if you'd like you can then Configure Email and Text Alert Notifications