The Dashboard - Registry page displays selected Registry values from your servers & workstations that have the Goliath Agent installed. From this page, you can also specify which Registry values you want to monitor. The display will automatically refresh every 5 minutes.
- Click the Manage button to modify and create which Registry settings will be monitored.
- The Manage Registry Monitoring Specifications dialogue box will appear
- To remove an existing registry value from monitoring, select the line item for it and click the Delete button
- To modify an existing registry value being monitored, select the line item for it and click the Edit button
- To create a new registry value to be monitored, click the Add button or chose an existing registry configuration and click the Duplicate button
In the Value Name field, specify the name of the registry value you would like to monitor
- In the Registry Key field, specify the path of the registry key where the value resides
- In the Description field, specify an optional description to describe what the value represents
- In the Check Every field, specify the frequency in which the technology will check the registry value, in minutes
- The Set Frequency for All Entries checkbox, when checked, will override the current Check Every setting for all of your other configurations to the setting defined with this registry value.
- Click OK to save the configuration
- To exit the Manage Registry Monitoring Specifications dialogue box and return to the main Registry page click the Cancel button
- To enable alert notifications for all of the registry monitors configured, see the article for configuring an Agent Watch Monitoring Rule