On the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops session drill drown, Goliath presents the metrics ICA RTT and Network Latency. When these charts are showing no data, this indicates the required end user metrics that are used to calculate activity were not available. This can be due to multiple issues:
- Citrix XenApp/XenDekstop 6.5 does not include End User Experience Metrics and therefore is not supported for the report. Citrix version 7.x or later is required.
- The Citrix Workspace version does not support the required metrics, for example older versions of Citrix Workspace
- Known issue with later versions of Citrix Workspace App for Mac do not include the end user experience metrics in some cases. This is a known issue that Citrix is aware of.
- DCR is enabled or when Windows Server 2012 with Legacy Mode is being used.
- The Citrix End User Experience Monitoring Service can become stalled and should be restarted on the Citrix server.
- There was no activity inside the session (for example keyboard & mouse usage)