The End User Productivity Report tracks end user activity within each session. When % Interaction and other values are displayed as N/A, this indicates the required end user metrics that are used to calculate activity were not available. This can be due to one or more of the following:
- Citrix XenApp/XenDekstop 6.5 does not include End User Experience Metrics and therefore is not supported for the report. Citrix version 7.x or later is required.
- The Citrix Workspace version does not support the required metrics, for example older versions of Citrix Workspace.
- A known Citrix issue with later versions of Citrix Workspace App for Mac do not include the end user experience metrics in some cases. This is a known issue that Citrix is aware of. UPDATE: this issue was resolved with Workspace version 20.07.0.6 and later.
- DCR is enabled or when Windows Server 2012 with Legacy Mode is being used.
- The Citrix End User Experience Monitoring Service can become stalled and should be restarted on the Citrix server.