The End User Productivity Report tracks end user activity within each session. When % Interaction and other values are displayed as N/A, this indicates the required end user metrics that are used to calculate activity were not available. This can be due to one or more of the following:
- Citrix XenApp/XenDekstop 6.5 does not include End User Experience Metrics and therefore is not supported for the report. Citrix version 7.x or later is required.
- The Citrix Receiver/Workspace version does not support the required metrics, for example older versions of Citrix Receiver/Workspace
- Known issue with later versions of Citrix Workspace App for Mac do not include the end user experience metrics in some cases. This is a known issue that Citrix is aware of. From our experience with customers, we saw that versions 20.0 to 20.06 had issues that were resolved in version 20.07 and newer
- Known issue with versions of Citrix Workspace App for Android & Linux do not include the end user experience metrics in some cases. We recommend opening a ticket with Citrix as ICA RTT data will also be missing in Citrix Director.
- DCR is enabled or when Windows Server 2012 with Legacy Mode is being used.
- The Citrix End User Experience Monitoring Service can become stalled and should be restarted on the Citrix server.
- There was no activity inside the session (for example keyboard & mouse usage)