This article has been updated to support v11.7.8 and newer of Goliath Performance Monitor
This article will guide you through the process of manually installing or updating the Goliath Intelligent Agent on Windows 2008 R2 or newer, and Windows 7 and newer machines. Please note, there is no reboot required for the agent.
- Download the agent to the machine
- See the below section on how to obtain the installer
- Launch the Goliath Intelligent Agent setup installer (InstallAgent.exe) and click ‘Next’
- Enter the IP Address, hostname or FQDN of the Goliath Server or Master Agent in which the agent will be connecting to.
- Enter '443' as the Goliath Agent Port used for communication and click ‘Next’.
- The installer will ask whether the machine where the installer is currently running is a Gold Image, Master Image or Template. Select the radio button for ‘No’ and then click ‘Next’
- Confirm the agent install directory and click ‘Next’.
- This should remain “C:\Program Files\MonitorIT” unless there is no C drive
- Confirm the installation settings then click ‘Next’ to start the installation.
- After 1-2 minutes the installation will complete, click ‘Finish’.
- Please note, once selecting finish it may take a minute for the installer window to close.
Pull the Goliath Intelligent Agent down from the Goliath Server
- Start up and sign in to the Gold Image
- Open the web browser
- Navigate to https://nn.nn.nn.nn/InstallAgent.exe where nn.nn.nn.nn is the IP Address or FQDN of the Goliath Server.