This article has been updated to support v11.7.8 of Goliath Performance Monitor
This article will guide you through the process of installing or updating the Goliath Intelligent Agent in your Gold Image, Master Image or Template for Windows 2008 R2 or newer, and Windows 7 and newer. Please note, there is no closing process required for the agent.
- Download the agent to the Gold Image, Master Image or Template
- See the below section on how to obtain the installer
- Launch the Goliath Intelligent Agent setup installer (InstallAgent.exe) and click ‘Next’
- Enter the IP Address, hostname or FQDN of the Goliath Server or Master Agent in which the agent will be connecting to.
- Enter '443' as the Goliath Agent Port used for communication and click ‘Next’.
- The installer will ask whether the machine where the installer is currently running is a Gold Image, Master Image or Template. Select the radio button for ‘Yes’ and then click ‘Next’
- Confirm the agent install directory and click ‘Next’.
- This should remain “C:\Program Files\MonitorIT” unless there is no C drive
- If using Citrix PVS,DO NOT INSTALL TO THE WRITE CACHE DRIVE.
- Confirm the installation settings then click ‘Next’ to start the installation.
- After 1-2 minutes the installation will complete, click ‘Finish’.
- Please note, once selecting finish it may take a minute for the installer window to close.
- No additional steps are required to be added to your normal closing process for the agent.Follow your normal process for provisioning the Gold Image.
Pull the Goliath Intelligent Agent down from the Goliath Server
- Start up and sign in to the Gold Image
- Open the web browser
- Navigate to https://nn.nn.nn.nn/InstallAgent.exe where nn.nn.nn.nn is the IP Address or FQDN of the Goliath Server.