This article was updated to support v11.7.8 of Goliath Performance Monitor.
- Version: 11.0 minimum suggested
- Internet Explorer Compatibility mode must not be configured for the GPM server address. This can be configured by clicking the options icon and selecting Compatibility View settings. From the compatibility view screen, the address of the GPM server should NOT be populated and the “display intranet sites in Compatibility View” checkbox should be unselected.
- Ensure that the GPM page is part of the local intranet sites. Also, ensure that the security level is set to at least Medium-Low and that protected mode is deselected. Click on the options menu icon again and select Internet options. Select the security tab and click on Local Intranet.
- To check the proxy settings, select the Connections tab, and click the LAN settings button. Check the proxy server configuration. If a proxy server is configured, check the Bypass proxy server for local addresses box.
- Note: If any of the options in this document are greyed-out it is likely that your corporate Information Technologies staff are controlling these settings. You will have to work with them to get the appropriate changes configured in your environment.