This article was updated to support v4.1 of Goliath Application Availability Monitor.
With the Goliath Application Availability Monitor (GAAM), data can be retained in the database for an unlimited amount of time. The purpose of this document is review the process of configuring historical reports. These reports can be scheduled or ran on-demand, and will list all the launches that succeeded or failed and will also contain a copy of all the logs in collapsible frames.
Schedule a GAAM Report
- Click the ‘Report’ tab and then select the ‘Schedule’ submenu
- Once the Schedule page is fully loaded, choose the ‘Alert Analysis’ report type
- In the ‘Report Name/Notes field’, enter ‘Goliath Application Availability Monitor Report’ or define a custom name
- Select the ‘Choose Alert Types & Servers/Devices’ button
- A ‘Specify Report Parameters’ page will appear, check the box for ‘AdvancedWatch & LOS Alerts’
- By default, the report will include the information for all the launches To only report on certain launches, click the ‘Select’ button and choose the simulations you want to report on.
- Click ‘Ok’ to approve the report parameters
- Select the time the report should be run, how often it will run, and the historical period it should analyze.
Run the GAAM Report On-demand
- Click the ‘Report’ tab and then select the ‘View’ submenu
- Once the page is fully loaded, choose the ‘Alert Analysis’ report type highlighted in blue
- Click the ‘Analyze’ button at the bottom of the page
- A ‘Specify Timeframe for Alert Notifications’ page will appear
- Choose how many days/hours that you’d like to report on and then check the box for ‘AdvancedWatch & LOS Alerts’
- By default, the report will include the information for all the launches To only report on one simulation, click the ‘Select’ button and choose the launch to report on.
- Click ‘Ok’ to approve the report parameters and run the report
- Please note that the report generation process is tied to this page. If you navigate away from the page or click any other buttons on the page it will break the report process.
- When the report is completed, select the report and then click the ‘Status’ tab to view the results.