There are multiple reasons why a session may not be displaying any data. The most common reasons are:
- Limited user interaction during the session or a portion of time during the session causing flatline graph data.
- The Goliath Agent is either not connected or not installed.
- Minimum graph sizing is 1 hour, if a session is under an hour there may be partial graph lines only.
- The session was too short ( < 2 mins) to collect and reports Session RTT, Network Latency, Connection Speed).
- When a session is from a timeframe where the auto purge was run.
Figure 1 - Session reporting no data
Figure 2 - Another example of a session reporting no data