Not Receiving Emailed Reports
- PDF or HTML attachments are not being delivered after configuring email reports
- Is email working at all? (For example, alerts are not being received)
- Go to Settings - SMTP Server Parameters and confirm the appropriate settings are configured.
- Confirm there are no SMTP Server firewall restrictions for the Goliath Server.
- Navigate to the Reports page and check to see if the scheduled report is listed on the page as a successful run.
- If yes, this means that the report was generated so only the email portion of the reporting process is having an issue.
- If the report is configured for PDF attachments, open the install directory for GPM and view the "exports" folder. Check for the report PDF files.
(\Program Files (x86)\MonitorIT\Exports)
- If the PDF exports are included the folder, then the emails should be sending successfully. Double check the items listed in the first bullet, above.
- If the PDF exports are not in the folder, then there is an error with the PDF creation that is preventing the emails.
- Make sure that that "MonitorIT Agent Service" on the Goliath Server is running. The agent is required to send the reports